When considering where to take Mom for Mother’s Day, put Branson, Missouri on your list. There is so much to see and do in Branson that could be perfect for mom. This may be the Mother’s Day that you will remember for years to come. What are some of these places? Look at the following.
live music shows
Dubbed the “live music entertainment capital of the world,” Branson presents everything from country music to rock and roll, magic and comedy, musical theater, gospel, small intimate shows and big world-class productions in more than 40 scenarios. Surely there is something that mom will like during her stay. Why not take her to various shows? Choose from entertainment like the Hughes Brothers Show, Osmond Brothers, Legends in Concert, the Duttons, Twelve Irish Tenors, Spirit of the Dance, Presley’s Country Jubilee and much more. Check out current show deals, make reservations, and kick-start Mom’s entertainment schedule.
Another Branson favorite is Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede and Dinner Show, which includes trick riders, music and fine decorations.
How about the exciting stunts of the New Shanghai Circus, with more than 40 talented performers ready to amaze mom with their agility and flexibility?
Relax with mom on a cruise, yes, even in Branson. Two great options are the Branson Landing Cruises at Branson Landing in historic downtown Branson and the Showboat Branson Belle, which offers fabulous dining and shows during a 2-hour dinner cruise on Table Rock Lake.
Museums and more
Satisfy Mom’s nostalgia for the past—and for famous people, places, and things—with a visit to one of Branson’s many museums, theme parks, and other venues.
- Titanic Museum – The museum is a half-scale replica of the actual Titanic, and visitors tour 20 different rooms, walk a replica of the Titanic Grand Staircase, and see 400 artifacts, each telling the story of a passenger individual.
- Hollywood Wax Museum – Mom can rub shoulders with many famous celebrities here, including recent additions like Gwyneth Paltrow, Johnny Depp, Jamie Foxx, and Jennifer Garner, along with stalwarts like John Wayne, Charley Chaplin, Marilyn Monroe, and Elvis Presley.
- Silver Dollar City – Step back in time to an 1880s craft town featuring arts and crafts, carnival rides, festivals and family attractions. Silver Dollar City is conveniently located at Branson Landing.
stay in the best
Treat mom to luxury and as much pampering as possible by selecting the right accommodations in Branson. Here are just three of many possibilities:
- Grand Crowne Resort – Nestled atop a 20-acre Ozark Mountain, this family-favorite resort overlooks the multi-million dollar Thousand Hills Golf Course and the Branson skyline.
- The Majestic at Table Rock – Located on the shores of beautiful Table Rock Lake, just minutes from Branson’s shows, shops and attractions, these brand new luxury condominiums are truly exceptional.
- DMonaco Resort – With its exclusive full-service Mediterranean resort experience, DMonaco Resort, located on Table Rock Lake, features fully-appointed luxury villas, along with world-class amenities and services.
Book Mom’s Branson trip today.