Do you want to buy mangosteen juice? There are some important things to know before you buy mangosteen juice.
1. Easy online ordering. You can buy mangosteen juice online through secure ordering sites. Using your credit card from the comfort of your easy chair, you can place an order to purchase a case of mangosteen juice with your credit card. The ordering sites are secure, so you don’t have to worry about identity theft.
2. Direct delivery to your door. Once your order is placed, UPS delivers mangosteen juice right to your door. Don’t go to the grocery store to have your car dented in the parking lot. Don’t fight the lines at the checkout. Each box has four bottles that come packaged in a Styrofoam box. The juice is also available in small one-ounce packages that are great for travel or use as samples.
3. Don’t pay retail when you can pay wholesale. Most of us belong to Sam’s Club, Costco, or some similar wholesale shopping club. By paying a small membership fee, you can buy wholesale instead of paying retail at other stores. By paying the $35.00 membership fee, you can buy in bulk and not lose nearly $14.00 per bottle. In fact, you save enough on a single box order to recoup your membership fee.
4. Do not buy any mangosteen product that does not contain whole fruit. There are a number of mangosteen products on the market today, including a number of imitation products. Examine the labels closely. Only one brand is made with whole mangosteen fruit. Many products contain water which dilutes the juice and dilutes the mangosteen. Look at the first three ingredients on the label.
5. Consider starting your own mangosteen juice business. Very few businesses can be started with $35.00, the same $35.00 you already paid for your membership to be able to buy in bulk. A company pays a Power Start bonus on the first orders placed by new wholesale members and pays a monthly commission ranging from 5% to 10% on the volume you are responsible for. The program also pays additional bonuses based on the number of people and the amount sold at your business. A company pays 50% of all product sales to its distributors who spread the word about the juice.
6. Mangosteen juice tastes good. Mangosteen juice is a puree of the whole mangosteen fruit, apple juice, pear juice, grape juice, pear puree, cranberry juice, raspberry juice, strawberry juice, cranberry juice, and cherry juice. The taste is sweet, crisp and delicious.