Let’s count down my top 10 free strategies to establish more MLM leads.
Note: All of these are effective when setting up your MLM Marketing and you can choose to implement them in any order that you personally want. This is the order I would use…
10. Email Marketing – Don’t underestimate the power of the list. However, you may or may not have a list of potential customers, but most likely you have an email list of family and friends. This is not a long-term solution, but it has been known to produce results quickly to at least get you started.
Subject: hello [[firstname]]Have you seen this?
AS soon as I saw this, I instantly thought of you and how I think it can help you out of your situation… It just came across my desk and looks like it’s something serious…
(YOUR COMPANY LINK or PERSONAL URL)
I trust this could really help us. Check it out.
talk later friend
9. Free Classified Ads – A great way to get your message out to the masses and get right to the point.
Serious entrepreneur? Find a better way. To earn what you’re worth yourwebsite.com
Get creative with your ads and make sure they come from the point of view of how you can help them, not so much how they can help you. Talk to them on a personal level. To begin with, I would start with these sites to place your classified ads.
inetgiant.com – ecki.com/links/advert.shtml – usfreeads.com – boconline.com – craigslist.com (post ads on “Business For Sale”, not Biz Opps) – kijiji.com – backpage.com (post ads in “Businesses for Sale” and “Jobs”, not Biz Opps)
8. Forum Marketing – This could easily be higher on your list depending on your personality and whether or not you really enjoy posting questions and answering questions for others. It requires an individual to be active within the community for this to be truly effective. My biggest tip here is to make sure your signature box contains a bold statement. Just make sure you stand out from the crowd.
CYN Forum – Better Networker – Work-At-Home-Moms Forum – WhyDoWork Forum – Work-At-Home-Forum – MLM.com
7. Hubpages: Hubpages are a great inexpensive way for a person to get a small slice of internet real estate. It will also encourage others to comment on your page and add you to their list of people to follow. It would be a wise decision to spend a little time following others and leaving comments from time to time. The more exposure, the better.
6. Squidoo – Squidoo is very much like a Hubpage and has many of the same features. However, in my experience, Squidoo carries a bit more weight in the eyes of Google when it comes to being ranked organically. (You don’t pay for organic ranking.) My advice would still be to spend time on both Squidoo and Hubpages. But if I had to choose between the two Squidoo wins because of my personal choice.
5. Facebook – This is where I started my social media presence and when I started to see how web 2.0 marketing can play an important role in creating high-quality MLM leads by establishing a structured MLM Marketing campaign. around attraction marketing. Attraction marketing is a completely different topic, but one that you should take a hard look at.
4. Twitter: When done effectively and with purpose from the start as to what your target is, Twitter can literally become a “free” gold mine. You can have thousands of followers in a matter of months that you can then send a simple tweet telling them about your opportunity. It is not more complicated than that. The power of a single “Tweet”. Who knows!
3. YouTube – This is one of my favorite strategies for my overall marketing campaign when it comes to building my business. YouTube coupled with strategy #2 can generate so many new MLM leads and distributors that I would highly recommend anyone to take a hard look at video marketing and how it can literally blow up your business when done effectively.
2. Article Writing – This is crucial to your overall web presence and overall success online. Writing articles can establish some of the highest quality backlinks you can get on the internet. And if you don’t know what backlinks are, just put them as highways back to your personal site. And the more highways heading into the city, the busier it will be.
1. Blog – The reason this is my number one strategy is because you have to have a place to send the people you market to. Doing all that marketing and not setting up a central location for all potential traffic to land on is wasting a lot of time and effort on your part. This is where you can turn all those potential MLM customers into distributors by simply letting them see who you are as a person and making it a more personal experience for those who might be interested.